Select Page

Making a Claim For Tinnitus

We can help you make a no win no fee claim for your hearing loss
Compensation Calculator
Fill out my online form.

Making a Claim For Hearing Loss

If you are suffering with tinnitus and feel that this may be as a result of a past or current work environment, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation. At Mercury Legal Online, we have helped hundreds of people claim compensation for noise-induced hearing loss, many of whom were initially unsure if they even had a case, so it is always worth enquiring to see what we can do for you. It is free to contact Mercury Legal Online and you are not obliged to take your claim forward – see if we can help.

How can we help with your Tinnitus claim?

We understand that many of our clients are initially quite wary of contacting us because they think they will be asked lots of questions that they might be able to answer. When you contact us, we will of course need to take some details from you to find out if we are able to help you with your case, however the vast majority of new enquiries we receive initially have very little information to hand, yet most of the time we are still able to help in some way. Our solicitors are very experienced in dealing with personal injury cases and are often able to access resources normally unavailable to the general public. So, even if you are unable to find certain information relating to your injuries, there is a high chance that we will.

It would be very difficult to attempt to answer the question of who is able to make a claim on this website since every case differs and needs to be assessed on its own merits. Ultimately, the only way that we can guide you in your claim is if you contact us and allow us to assess the circumstances of the individual case. The sooner you call us, the quicker you’ll know if we can help you.

Before you pick up the phone

do any of the below apply to you?

Are you under 18-years-old?

If you are, you are legally classed as a minor by the Courts and we won’t be able to take instructions directly from you; you will need to ask a litigation friend to call us on your behalf. This may be a parent, guardian or family member but it doesn’t need to be. As long as the person you ask to call us is over 18-years-old and they have your permission to discuss your information with us, we will most probably be in a position to help.

Do you live in England and Wales?

Our solicitors are entitled to work in England and Wales. In order for us to provide the most high-quality service to our clients, we’ve forged links with solicitor firms in Northern Ireland and Scotland and if the case calls for it, and providing we have your permission, we will pass your details on to our colleagues in these locations.

Fill out my online form.